What You'll Get
- March 11: Admission for Two
- March 11: Admission for Four
- March 12: Admission for Two
- March 12: Admission for Four
About Holi on the Beach
Also known as the Festival of Colors, Holi is a springtime celebration that originated in India and Nepal. The festival signifies the victory of good over evil, the arrival of spring, end of winter. But the Association for India’s Development is bringing the two-day bash to the beaches of Southern California. The festival signifies the victory of good over evil, the arrival of spring, end of winter, and for many a festive day to meet others, play and laugh, forget and forgive by throwing colors at each other. During the joyous event, DJ Sukh will play Bollywood and Bhangra music and food vendors will be on-site.
- When: Saturday, March 11, and Sunday, March 12 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Where: Seaside Lagoon in Redondo Beach
- What: a fundraiser for the Association for India’s Development to help fund grass-roots projects in India
- What to Know: guests are asked not to bring their own colors, as some will be provided or available for purchase
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.