A healthy complexion is essential for making a good impression when meeting new people, starting a new job, or buying your first mirror. Avoid awkward encounters with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$44 for a 60-minute acupressure face lift and skin rejuvenation (a $143 value)
- Custom aromatherapy
- Facial relaxation session designed to clear energy blockages, boost circulation, and tone muscles<p>
$49 for a 60-minute reflexology-acupressure session (a $107 value)
- Acupressure of the hands and feet to relax and detoxify the body
- Custom aromatherapy<p>
$59 for a 60-minute acupressure face-lift and energy session (a $127 value)
- 30-minute face-lift using principles of acupressure and qi gong to strengthen facial muscles and restore circulation to the skin
- 30-minute body-energy session designed to stimulate detoxification points along the spine, arms, and legs
- Custom aromatherapy and botanicals<p>
For customers who choose to include herbs in their healing regimens, all three offers also include a free online herbal consultation with Aiki Healing’s third-generation herbalist, John Fung (normally $30).<p>
Aiki Healing’s Kay Hutchinson puts her certification in acupressure and qi gong energy healing to use during body sessions that boost blood flow, revitalize skin, and incite mind and body relaxation. Set in the country on five acres, the Aiki Healing home studio is surrounded by nature. The bamboo floors infused with botanical oils immediately relaxes visitors. The studio also boasts a full herbal pharmacy.