Guest enjoy a day of viewing wildlife up close and personal from the comfort of their vehicles
About This Deal
- When can I visit?
Varies based on season and weather. Visit our website for specific times: Hours & Pricing.
- Outside food is prohibited
About Aikman Wildlife Adventure
The Aikman Wildlife Adventure was a dream—literally. One night while he slept, the idea of running a wildlife park filled James Aikman's head and, the next morning, he told his wife Kelsey all about it. But there was one problem—Kelsey was two weeks away from giving birth. With their son on the way, it wasn't the time to start a new venture, but the dreams persisted. After months of planning and obsessing, the Aikman Wildlife Adventure was born. Today, animals from camels to zebras roam the park, and visitors can get up close and personal with animals they've only seen in cages.
Ways to See the Animals
- Drive-thru adventure: Drive slowly along the 1-mile path to see animals grazing and roaming right outside your car doors.
- Walk-thru adventure: Get up close and personal with more at the large petting zoo.
- Indoor adventure: Whatever the weather, you can head to the indoor habitats of brightly colored parrots and ring-tailed lemurs.
Know the Facts
- The park boasts over 200 animals with over 70 different species
- The species are native to 6 different continents
- Almost all of the animals were born and raised in the Midwest