All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $209 for a hot air balloon ride for one ($299 value)
- $699 for a private or special-occasion hot air balloon ride for two ($999 value)
Each private or special-occasion flight may be used for a variety of special occasions including dates or marriage proposals; select pilots are authorized to provide marriage licenses and preside over in-flight weddings. Private or special-occasion flights may also be routed over select pieces of property upon request.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May buy up to 4 for yourself, and may buy up to 2 additional as gifts. Must sign waiver. Reservation required. Must call to get added to scheduling system within 90 days (an additional 120 days is allotted for flights). Valid only for option purchased. Flights subject to availability and weather. Not Valid with Groupon Promo Codes. Sales tax not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Air Adventures Aloft
Harold "Bubba" Cliver spends more time in the air than some birds. When he's not working as a pilot, he's running Air Adventures Aloft, his hot air ballooning company that takes to the skies for leisurely excursions throughout the calendar year. Below, we've compiled four reasons to clamber aboard one of his company's rainbow-checkered balloons.
1. The sky will change colors during your flight. In good weather, the company's flights soar skyward twice a day: just before sunrise, and two hours before sunset. No matter the time of day, passengers have excellent sightlines to watch the sky puts on its technicolor show.
2. Rides are a little like trips to the zoo. Once they're airborne, passengers can watch North Texas wildlife going about its daily business—whether that means a rabbit poking its head out of its burrow, or a deer heading to spin class in two pairs of bike shorts.
3. You could get engaged in the air. The team offers flights specifically designed for proposals; couples can also opt to get married on their hot air balloon rides.
4. Every flight ends with a champagne toast and other goodies. Even the ones where no one proposes. That is, unless a passenger prefers a non-alcoholic beverage—in which case, orange juice abounds!