Trained professionals scrub soot from the chimney to increase fireplace’s safety and performance
About This Deal
- Type of sweep: Standard: A technician runs brushes and high-powered vacuums along the chimney to prevent soot and creosote from entering the home. Services included:
- Length of service: typically 45 minutes to 1 hour
- Service radius: 30 miles of zip code 89128 (additional fees apply for additional mileage)
- What gets cleaned out? creosote, a black residue caused by wood oils that accumulates inside chimneys
- When to do it: Chimneys, fireplaces, and vents should be inspected at least once a year.
- Risks of unmaintained chimneys: costly repairs, house fires, and unwanted critters
About Air Duct LV
Air Duct LV helps clients in and around Las Vegas to ensure hygiene and safety of their homes. The professional team specializes in air-duct maintenance services to improve indoor-air quality. Alongside inspecting and cleaning vents or replacing air filters, technicians also sweep chimneys to help prevent household fires. Moreover, with the use of a pressure washer, they perform deep cleaning of dirty driveways, walkways, and exterior walls to help maintain outdoor cleanliness of the house.