Inclement weather forces children to play in their homes, which is literally the last place their parents want them. Make everyone happy with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $27 for an anytime play package for two (a $55 value)
- $27 for a three-hour all-you-can-play package for two, valid on Friday and Saturday nights (a $55.98 value)<p>
With the anytime play package, each person receives:
- 30 minutes of trampoline time (an $8 value per person)
- One game of laser tag (a $7 value)
- One game of mini golf (a $5 value)
- One game of mini bowling (a $2.50 value)
- One $5 arcade credit<p>
Friday-night all-you-can-play sessions take place from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. and are for teens, and Saturday sessions take place from 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. and are for adults aged 18 and older.<p>
AirMaxx Trampoline Park
At AirMaxx Trampoline Park, age really does become just a number. Here, adults and teens giggle and frolic alongside their kid counterparts, channeling the unbridled energy stores from their youth years. The indoor facility houses multiple lanes of trampolines, which each incline into a slope at their trail's end, waiting to propel jumpers into spectacular flips and aerial tricks. In addition to family-friendly open-jump times, the facility dedicates late Friday nights to teen dates, filling the space with lower lights, louder music, and more regrettable haircuts. They also host arcade games, laser tag, and mini golf.
We talked with a trampolining expert on what to expect, and why you should put that flip on the back burner.