AIR® fitness workouts incorporate elements of conditioning, Pilates, ballet, and high-intensity interval training on aerial hammocks
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Three-Pack of AIR® Classes
- Five-Pack of AIR® Classes
- One Month of Unlimited AIR® Classes
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Online registration required. For packages, must use all classes within 60 days of activation. For the month unlimited option, you must use all classes within 30 days of activation. All sessions must be redeemed at same location. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for clients active within the past 6 month(s). All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About AIR® Aerial Fitness
Named one of the best ab exercises of all time in Shape Magazine, aerial fitness elevates workouts to new heights, incorporating elements of conditioning, pilates, ballet, and HIIT. At AIR® Aerial Fitness participants engage their core during tough workouts as they dangle from aerial silk hammocks hung from the ceiling, sculpting and toning muscles through unique aerial exercises. Read on to learn more:
- The workouts incorporate elements of: aerial, conditioning, pilates, ballet, and HIIT
- Classes are held: 7 days per week, mostly mornings and evenings
- What to wear: fitted leggings, fitted top (tank, short sleeve or long sleeve). Flared pants or boycut shorts not recommended. No jewelry, rings, or earrings.