Indoor Adventure Park invites guests for a fun-filled time with Ninja Course, Trampoline Jump, Trapezze, Doddgeball and more
About This Deal
- 30,000 square feet Indoor adventure park invites guests to enjoy trampoline jump, ninja course, dodgeball, trapezee, slam dunk basketball, battle beam, cardio wall, and new climbing walls (rubix, face off, and pole walk)
- For jumper safety, kids under the age of 5 should jump in the toddler area ( toddler court, trapeze, slam dunk basketball, stunt bag, battle beam)
- Air Riderz Socks are required and not included (can be purchased at location for $3.50)
- Guests must have a valid waiver signed for the location they’re visiting
- Not valid for Winter Break (December 19th, 2020 to January 3rd, 2021) and March break (March 12th, 2021 to March 21st, 2021)
Need To Know
About Air Riderz
Air Riderz Adventure Park offers guests a jumpin' good time, with a facility built for fun and adventure. The springy park features wall-to-wall trampolines and a one-of-a-kind Climb Zone that is suitable for all ages. Additional attractions include a dodgeball court, slam dunk basketball, a stunt bag jump, battle beam foam pit and a trapeze pit where jumpers can swing before falling safely down. Parents get their own space too with a lounge complete with complimentary WiFi.
New Adventure Park in Vaughan Newest attractions of Cardio Jumping Wall and Rubix Climbing Wall, Nowhere to be seen in GTA.
Know the Rules
- Jumpers should remove all sharp or hard-surfaced clothing before joining the fun—including watches, belt buckles, and jewelry.
- No outside food or drink is permitted.
- Jumpers should always obey the jump referees attending to guest safety and concerns.