Kids and adults can jump and party on 16,000 square feet of trampolines, including courts for freestyle and dodgeball, a foam pit, and more
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- 60-Minute Open Jump for Two: Valid Monday-Friday
- 60-Minute Open Jump for Two: Valid any Day
- 90-Minute Open Jump for Two: Valid Monday–Friday
- 90-Minute Open Jump for Two: Valid any Day
- 120-Minute Open Jump for Two: Valid Monday–Friday
- 120-Minute Open Jump for Two: Valid any Day
- Birthday Party Package for Up to 10 People: Valid Monday–Friday.
- Free Birthday Jumper
- Air Socks for all guests
- 60 minutes of Jump Time
- 40 minutes in a Private Room
- Personal Party Host
- All party paper goods (plates, napkins, forks, cups, etc)
- T-shirt for the Birthday Jumper
- Two large pizza pies and two pitchers of soft drinks
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 30, 2018. Amount paid never expires. Reusable grip socks are not included with Open Jump, but are included with the party package. Cannot be redeemed online. Cannot be used until 24 hours after purchase. Reservations for party events must be at least 7 days in advance. No reservations can be made for Open Jump; based on availability. Party package is only available Mon-Fri. Open Jump voucher not valid for ''After Dark'' admission. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Must wait 24 hours before redeeming. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Flight Fit N Fun
Flight Fit N Fun welcomes young individuals of all ages into an inter-active trampoline park, promoting entertainment and physical activity. The space is led by professional employees who are dedicated to creating a fun experience for guests while keeping safety precautions in check. Guests can engage in soft-play activities like bouncing high on trampolines, testing their mettle against friends on the battle beam, diving from great heights into the foam pit and much more. Kids can race against the clock and reach the end of the laser maze by ducking, dodging and crawling their way to the end.