For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction, which is why every time a human attempts to fly, a bird attempts to drive a stick shift. Help drive the sparrow’s need for speed with today’s Groupon to Air Ventures in Glenmoore. Choose from the following options:
- For $298, you get a semi-private hot air balloon outing for two (a $498 value). The vessel comfortably sits six to seven passengers; for this option, Groupon holders may be paired with four to five additional riders.
- For $585, you get a semi-private hot air balloon outing for four (a $996 value). For this option, Groupon holders may be paired with one or two additional riders.
- For $869, you get a private hot air balloon outing for six (a $1,494 value).<p>
All packages include:
- Baked goods and orange juice in the morning or champagne snack tray in the evening
- Signed photo of the balloon
- Souvenir pictures available for download 48 hours after flight<p>
Lifting groups into the clouds at sunrise or sunset, Air Ventures crafts a memorable aeronautic experience with its Signature Souvenir package, which sails skyward over the rolling hills of Chester County. One of five experienced pilots guides neon airbags into the skies for a one-hour adventure that lends breathtaking panoramic views and multiple photo ops with passing skydivers. While cruising over lakes and scenic landscapes, duos, foursomes, or jaunty jazz sextets can inaugurate mornings with fresh baked goods and orange juice or salute the sun’s bedtime with a champagne toast. Postlanding, groups receive candid snapshots of their stratospheric rendezvous and a signed photo of their balloon vessel, fashioning permanent souvenirs of their adventure and a sly way to make cars jealous.
A champagne toast signifies luxury, but Air Ventures provides an even more luxurious amenity—champagne toasts conducted while floating in midair. Customers sip from bottles of bubbly while on one of the company’s hot-air-balloon rides, which float over Chester County’s rolling hills, glistening lakes, and historic estates at either sunrise or sunset. The rainbow-hued balloon’s trips range from one-hour jaunts to flight packages with overnight inn stops. After their airborne adventures, passengers take home a souvenir picture of the balloon, which they can supplement with downloaded shots of their own tour.
2904 Conestoga Rd.
Glenmoore, Pennsylvania 19343