All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed February 9, 2018
· Reviewed November 24, 2017
· Reviewed November 7, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $32 for two unlimited jump passes ($43.98 value)
- $20 for two one-hour jump passes ($29.98 value)
- $40 for four one-hour jump passes ($59.96 value)
- $32.50 for two one-hour jump passes and one single-topping pizza ($45.97 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 90 days. Must sign waiver. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Waiver needs to be signed by parent/guardian if under 18 or signed personally if 18 or over. All sessions must be used in 1 visit. Grip socks are required for jumping. Provide your own reusable pair or purchase a pair for extra $2.99 fee. Tax not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About AirHeads Trampoline Arena
Across its massive arena floor made entirely of trampolines, kids and adults unleash their inner Buzz Aldrin, bouncing throughout the space like they're on the moon's surface. Donning grip socks, folks leap from trampoline to trampoline, banking off the angled bounce-walls for trick jumps. Read on to explore what else AirHeads Trampoline Arena's has to offer:
- Arcade: Kids who haven't quite gotten their air-legs can still have plenty of fun in the arcade filled with classics such as air hockey.
- Dodgeball: From pickup games to full-blown tourneys, kids and adults can go 3D with the classic gym-class sport. There's even a netted off spectator zone for friends and family members.
- Birthday party concierge: Professional party planners take care of everything—catering, games, cleanup—putting the emphasis squarely on fun.
We talked with a trampolining expert on what to expect, and why you should put that flip on the back burner.