Kids and adults ricochet from trampoline to trampoline, and even bank off the walls thanks to angled trampolines
What You'll Get
- Attraction passes include:
- Dodge ball
- Obstacle course
- Zoom Birthday Party Package for 10 includes:
- One-hour jumping
- AirHeads Custom Grip Socks
- One-hour and 40 minutes in a party room and a host (during the final 40 minutes of celebration) to take care of the guests
- All paper products and utensils
- After jumping: two slices of pizza per person and unlimited soda for guests (during the 40-minute room time only)
- Online and/or printable invitations
- Company gift to the birthday child: one return ticket for unlimited jump
- Birthday T-shirt
- Younger than 18 must have a guardian-signed waiver.
- Grip socks are required for jumping, can be purchased during the visit for an additional fee.
- Not valid on “Glow Nights” which occur Friday and Saturday from 7-10 p.m.
#####AirHeads Trampoline Arena’s COVID-19 Precautions
- Wiping down heavily trafficked areas more often. Including games, credit card terminals, handrails, doorknobs, dodgeballs, ninja course obstacles, ninja wall.
- Glass between the admissions counter and the guests.
- Placed signs above every one of the hand sanitizer stations to remind guests to use them.
- Multiple hand washing signs were added to bathroom facilities.
- Spaced tables to meet recommended guidelines. Unfortunately, there will be a loss of some seating. This is only temporary.
- Staff will have their temperatures checked as they arrive for work and will be required to wear a mask until future notice.
- Appropriate signage has been placed in our arcades with instructions.
- Guests should follow all the recommendations. The guests are not required to wear masks, but it’s highly recommended since social distancing indoors is not always possible. Also, please make sure the socks are clean when guests come in so that we do not have to require the purchase of a new pair for each visit.
- If possible, please complete a waiver online and purchase tickets online which will help reduce any perceived risk.
These are stressful times for everyone, and we all need a break to have some fun! If you choose to not wear a mask, we ask that you give even more consideration to the space around you for the safety of everyone else.
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check AirHeads Trampoline Arena’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
The Fine Print
About AirHeads Trampoline Arena
Across its massive arena floor made entirely of trampolines, kids and adults unleash their inner Buzz Aldrin, bouncing throughout the space like they're on the moon's surface. Donning grip socks, folks leap from trampoline to trampoline, banking off the angled bounce-walls for trick jumps. Read on to explore what else AirHeads Trampoline Arena's has to offer:
- Arcade: Kids who haven't quite gotten their air-legs can still have plenty of fun in the arcade filled with classics such as air hockey.
- Dodgeball: From pickup games to full-blown tourneys, kids and adults can go 3D with the classic gym-class sport. There's even a netted off spectator zone for friends and family members.
- Birthday party concierge: Professional party planners take care of everything—catering, games, cleanup—putting the emphasis squarely on fun.
We talked with a trampolining expert on what to expect, and why you should put that flip on the back burner.