· Redeemed March 5, 2018
· Redeemed February 27, 2018
· Redeemed February 16, 2018
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $17.50 for one hour of jump time for two ($33 value)
- $35 for three hours of all-you-can-play on Friday or Saturday night for two people ($52 value)
All-you-can-play weekend packages include:
- Airborne (Tween Night) on Fridays for ages 11–15. Includes unlimited trampoline jumping, laser tag, and mini golf, along with two slices of pizza and a small soda per person.
- Xtraordinaire (Teen Night) on Saturdays for teens 15+ and adults. Includes unlimited trampoline jumping, laser tag, and mini golf, along with two slices of pizza and a small soda per person.
Click here to see upcoming All-You-Can-Play dates
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Valid only for listed location. Walk-in customers only; not valid with reservations. Not valid toward birthday parties or group events. Not valid with other offers. Jump deal valid for 2 individual jumpers per voucher and cannot be separated, divided or altered in any way. Grip socks, required for jumping, can be purchased during your visit for an additional fee. Please visit merchant website or call for up to date pricing. Saturdays are not available in June; check the schedule for availability. Not valid Saturdays in June. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About AirMaxx Trampoline Park
At AirMaxx Trampoline Park, age really does become just a number. Here, adults and teens giggle and frolic alongside their kid counterparts, channeling the unbridled energy stores from their youth years. The indoor facility houses multiple lanes of trampolines, which each incline into a slope at their trail's end, waiting to propel jumpers into spectacular flips and aerial tricks. In addition to family-friendly open-jump times, the facility dedicates late Friday nights to teen dates, filling the space with lower lights, louder music, and more regrettable haircuts. They also host arcade games, laser tag, and mini golf.
We talked with a trampolining expert on what to expect, and why you should put that flip on the back burner.