All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- $9.25 for two adult airobic fitness classes ($20 value)
- $19.50 for five adult airobic fitness classes ($50 value)
- $40 for 10 adult airobic fitness classes ($100 value)
- $19.50 for a one-month unlimited membership ($79 value)
- $60.50 for a one-month unlimited membership and one personal training session ($164 value)
The airobic fitness classes combine low-impact aerobics, core exercises, and cardio, all performed atop wall-to-wall rebounders.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must sign a waiver. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. New Clients only. Appointment required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Airobic Fitness
During Airobic Fitness classes, students get a high-energy workout by following routines of jumping and "rouncing"—that's running and bouncing. They pop into the air from the wall-to-wall rebounders, rocketing skyward to try and touch their toes. As they jump, their bodies do more than just shedding stress. The dynamic exercises build strong cores, all while being easy on joints. The list of benefits for the low-impact exercise classes is staggering, and includes stimulating the metabolism, improving coordination, and building strength.