In the 1930s, the US government issued a hobby to each citizen to keep them entertained until NASA finished working out the bugs in kissing. Self-determine a new pastime with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $15 for airsoft field entry for two people (a $30 value)
- $30 for airsoft field entry for four people (a $60 value)
- $25 for airsoft field entry for two people plus an equipment-rental package for each player (a $50 value)
- $50 for airsoft field entry for four people plus an equipment-rental package for each player (a $100 value)
- $90 for a punch card, good for 10 equipment-rental packages (a $200 value)
Each equipment-rental package includes an airsoft gun, safety mask, and 1,500 rounds of ammo. The punch card may be used over separate visits or by a party of 10.
Airsoft Jungle Club
Visiting Airsoft Jungle Club is like being swallowed whole by an arcade game. Scenario-driven bouts start in the staging area, where teams or lone players gear up and plan strategies. At the referee's command, players move into the indoor field, which hosts CQBs, or close-quarters battles. Airsoft BBs zoom across different rooms, down hallways, through windows, and over open spaces.
The competition stays fast and intense, but thanks to a strict set of rules, it also remains safe. The refs check that every airsoft gun—whether rented or brought from home—fires at a safe speed. They also enforce a "Bang Rule," which calls for players within a certain distance to simply say "Bang!" instead of firing the BBs. This concern for Airsoft Jungle Club's players also extends to the community at large. Once a year, the club donates its surplus funds to charity.