All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Two 60-Minute Jump Passes
- Four 60-Minute Jump Passes
- Six 60-Minute Jump Passes
Party for Up to 10 People, Valid Monday - Friday. Included:
- One-hour flight ticket
- Exclusive use of party room for 45 minutes after flying
- Party hostess to assist with all setup and cleanup
- Party table cover, plates, utensils, cups, and napkins (guests are encouraged to bring food and drinks any themed paper goods or decorations)
- Flight shirt or hat for the birthday flyer
- Guests are welcome to bring any food, drinks, or party food as desired
Alcoholic beverages are not permitted.
Grip socks required. Grip socks not included with jump passes. Grip socks are available to purchase for $3/pair. Deal not valid April 2nd-9th.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Jump passes are for walk in customers only, subject to availability. Jump passes may be split between multiple people or used by the same people, but must be used in one visit. Grip socks required and are available for purchase for $3/pair. Appointment required for parties. Must sign waiver. Younger than 18 must have guardian-signed waiver. Not valid on federal holidays. Not valid on April 2nd-9th. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About AirStrike Extreme Air Sports
Until the day when NASA stops hoarding their anti-gravity chambers, AirStrike Extreme Air Sports has the next best thing: an indoor trampoline park with plenty of ways to take to the air.
- Bounces, plain and simple: Those looking to hop along as if they've landed on the moon can take advantage of more than 60 trampolines, which are available in horizontal and wall-angled varieties.
- Feats of strength: High-flyers with a penchant for action can test their muscles on the Ninja Obstacle Course, where quick-thinking and physical strategy are a must.
- Tests of dexterity: Trapezes, slacklines, and even aerial silks are also ways patrons can take to the sky.
- A sporting challenge: Extreme dodgeball takes the school-gym game to the next level with wall-to-wall trampolines, and just about anybody can pull off razzle-dazzle slam dunks during trampoline basketball.