What You'll Get
Choose from Eight Options
- $39 for a basic furnace safety inspection ($109 value)
- $59 for an advanced furnace tune-up ($139 value)
- $99 for a premium furnace tune-up and cleaning ($189 value)
- $39 for a basic boiler safety inspection ($109 value)
- $59 for am advanced boiler tune-up ($139 value)
- $39 for a basic air conditioner safety inspection ($109 value)
- $59 for an advanced air conditioner tune-up ($139 value)
- $99 for a premium air conditioner tune-up and cleaning ($189 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid only within 30 miles of zip code 55076. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per household. Valid only for option purchased. Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required; subject to availability. 24-hour cancellation notice required or fee up to Groupon price applies. Not valid for inspection when buying or selling a home. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About AirTech Heating & Cooling
When the technicians at AirTech Heating & Cooling perform tune-ups on furnaces and air conditioners, they're not simply keeping them from breaking; rather, they're looking for ways to make them run better. That's why they keep a comprehensive checklist handy during routine maintenance services. They have developed this checklist according to their mission to help their clients whittle down their energy bill without sacrificing indoor comfort.