Choose from Two Options
- $16 for a two-hour trampoline session for one, valid Tuesday-Friday ($24 value)
- $199 for a Gold birthday party package for 10 guests with VIP DJ Booth or Air Deck, valid Tuesday-Sunday ($405 value)
Birthday party includes
- Personal event host
- 90 minutes of jump time
- One private dodgeball game
- 60 minutes for food and cake
- Two large 1-topping pizza, 10 juice boxes or bottled waters, ice cream and party favors
- Gift of Flight (A/T concert t-shirt, dodgeball, sport wristband & 1 hour jump pass)
- Group photo souvenir
- Choice of the Airdeck or a DJ booth
At AirTime Trampoline's 30,000-square-foot facility, kids find a better surface for jumping than their parents' bed: wall-to-wall trampolines. But jumping isn't just for kids, as WDIV declared AirTime the Best Amusement Center in 2014. The trampolines are marked with age recommendations depending on their bounciness, just like every sidewalk square.
When they're not jumping, visitors can dive into pits teeming with Olympic-sized foam blocks, dodge missiles on one of two dodgeball courts, or slam dunk a basketball. High-energy music is always playing, but on weekends things get really interesting. That's when the park brings in local bands or DJs hold court every Friday and Saturday night. AirTime also hosts birthday parties and group events.