See the Strip’s millions of lightbulbs from above or see the Red Rock canyon from a vantage point only the birds usually get to see
About This Deal
Choose from Four Options
- $65 for a daytime or nighttime helicopter tour of the Las Vegas Strip for one ($150 value)
- $129 for a daytime or nighttime helicopter tour of the Las Vegas Strip for three ($450 value)
- $100 for a daytime helicopter tour of Red Rock Canyon for one ($250 value)
- $199 for a daytime helicopter tour of Red Rock Canyon for three ($750 value)
Tours depart from North Las Vegas Airport. Purchasers must provide their own transportation.
About Airwork Las Vegas
Airwork Las Vegas destroys the barrier between man and sky on a daily basis. This flight tour and training center teaches students how to pilot helicopters and airplanes, preparing them for a variety of certifications including airline transport pilot and private pilot. When they're not teaching people to fly for fun or work, they run their own flight tours over the Las Vegas Valley, showcasing the nearby mountains, Strip, and Red Rock Canyon from up in the air.
Plane and Helicopter Flight Specials
- The demo flight: A quick lesson during which students learn about flight controls while in the air.
- The discovery flight: A briefing and double the flight time, during which students take the controls for themselves.
- The aviator flight: A full flight lesson over Las Vegas complete with instruction on aerodynamics and aircraft systems.