Rolling sushi, like captaining a cruise liner, can result in a face full of seaweed if performed incorrectly. Dine with no assembly required with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$10 for $20 worth of Japanese food and drink for lunch
$16 for $30 worth of Japanese food and drink for dinner
$42 for a prix-fixe Japanese meal for two ($87 value)
- One chef's choice salad to share ($12 value)
- One appetizer to share, with choice between gyoza or cheese puffs (up to $6 value)
- One specialty sushi roll to share, with choice between the Crunchy or #9 (up to $12 value)
- Two miso soups ($8 value)
- One hibachi-grilled chicken entree with house teriyaki or spicy curry sauce to share ($18 value)
- One dessert to share ($7 value)
- One bottle of wine to share ($24 value)
Aji Japanese Restaurant
Aji Japanese Restaurant has garnered praise from the local Hopkins Patch and Lakeshore Weekly News for its menu of colorful sushi rolls and hibachi-seared meats. Artful presentation underscores each concoction—rolls proudly bearing ruby-colored crowns of tobiko or sweet drizzles of eel sauce and hefty steaks and pan-seared seafood sizzling beneath bouquets of leafy garnishes. Imported Japanese beer and sake unite sushi with the flavors for which it was meant, much in the way milk complements cookies or peanut butter complements its secret soulmate, actual butter.
Inside the dining room, white dinnerware contrasts against rich wooden tables. Overhead, carved crimson lanterns dangle from the tin ceiling and golden bulbs illuminate delectable morsels and the gold-plated chopsticks of diners looking to impress their dates. During the warmer months, an outdoor patio mixes meals with fresh breezes.