What You'll Get
Unlike fashions worn by our Neanderthal ancestors, modern clothing is fitted, breathable, and requires 50% less woolly-mammoth hide to manufacture. Clothe yourself in mammoth-free garments with today's Groupon to Akira. Choose from the following three options:
- For $15, you get $30 worth of women's apparel and accessories.
- For $15, you get $30 worth of men's apparel and accessories.
- For $15, you get $30 worth of footwear.
From its modest launch as a women's clothing store in 2002, Akira has expanded to more than 10 retail locations and now stocks a full line of gender-inclusive fashions from well-known men’s and women’s designers. The friendly, trend-conscious team at Akira can help vestment-seekers navigate the hefty stock of designer dresses, jackets, and denim from brands such as True Religion, Hugo Boss, and Diesel. Glissade into pumps from an arsenal of popular solers such as Poetic License and Michael Kors, or slip your toe farms into a pair of retro tennis shoes from New Balance or PF Flyers to impress judgmental street grates. Sport your jaunty new Goorin Bros. hat on an angle to confuse people about the levelness of the floor, or go incognito and shun the paparazzi in a pair of Tom Ford sunglasses. Akira also offers casual attire for businessbeings and professional magicians seeking refuge from the hectic suit-and-cloak-heavy workweek.
- When I go into Akira I am always very happy with the selection of clothing and the help that the stylists offer when I am looking. – Sarah J., Yelp, Lincoln Park location
- In all seriousness, this store has a well-edited selection of seasonal shoes, many of which you won't find in stores all over town. – Julie H., Yelp, North Avenue location
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 3, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Tax and shipping not included. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Akira swaddles customers from clavicle to toe with a collection of trendy apparel from more than 200 designer brands crafted by foreign, domestic, and Chicago fabricsmiths. Women, men, and mannequins can browse a selection of clothing and accessories that includes the signature looks of Jeffrey Campbell, Gracia, and AMMO.