Choose Between Two Options
- $12 for a three-course Italian lunch for one (up to $21 total value)
- $22 for a three-course Italian lunch for two (up to $42 total value)
Each guest receives the following:
- Grilled focaccia with garlic and parmesan ($3 value)
- Pear salad with organic greens and honey-balsamic vinaigrette ($6 value)
- One pasta of your choice (up to $12 value)
For a quarter-century, Al Boccalino has been a fixture of the Little Italy neighborhood, surprising even regulars with a menu that evolves thanks to its use of fresh herbs, seasonal produce, and prime meats acquired from local growers. In that spirit, even their classic recipes introduce unexpected ingredients: the lasagna is layered with crimini mushrooms, caramelized onions, and béchamel sauce, and the three-cheese ravioli comes blanketed with pistachio-cream sauce instead of marinara or a second helping of ravioli. Beyond pasta, the kitchen also houses plenty of meaty entrees, including veal milanese or prawns with fresh spinach. Guests can take these meals in the well-appointed dining room or conspire over drinks on the patio, where they can linger further with sweet bites of the restaurant's homemade spumoni.