Choose from Four Options
- $18 for $30 worth of Lebanese cuisine for two or more
- $37 for $60 worth of Lebanese cuisine for four or more
- $78 for a Lebanese meal for two, with one appetizer (up to $12 value each), two entrees (up to $29 value each), and one dessert (up to $8 value each) (up to a $78 total value)
- $94 for a Lebanese meal for four, with two appetizers (up to $12 value each), four entrees (up to $29 value each), and two desserts (up to $8 value each) (up to a $158 total value)
- Click to see the full menu
Al Wadi Restaurant
At Al Wadi Restaurant, cooks transport palates to Beirut with flame-grilled kebabs and stews seasoned with Lebanese spices. Seated at linen-clad tables, diners clasp skewers of marinated beef tenderloin grilled over an open flame, and sink teeth into baked haddock with roasted pine nuts, served over spiced rice. The dining room bathes every meal in elegance, with tiny chandeliers illuminating the inlets carved into the walls. Twinkling lights illuminate the bar, changing colors so servers know when they’re allowed to walk without disrupting foot traffic.