Like a gentle dragon or the earth itself, a falafel’s rough exterior belies its inner warmth. Crunch through outer shells with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$20 for $40 worth of authentic Lebanese cuisine for lunch or dinner<p>
$25 for Lebanese dinner for two (up to a $50.60 total value)
- One appetizer (up to a $12.95 value)
- Two specialty plates (up to a $15.75 value each)
- One dessert (up to a $6.15 value)<p>
$50 for Lebanese dinner for four (up to a $101.20 total value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $12.95 value each)
- Four specialty plates (up to a $15.75 value each)
- Two desserts (up to a $6.15 value each)<p>
See the full menu.<p>
Aladdin's Eatery's signature pita pockets—free of fat, cholesterol, oil, sulfites, and preservatives—envelop bites of healthy Lebanese cuisine. The staggering menu bursts with traditional Middle Eastern fare, including more than 70 vegetarian and vegan options as well as tender lamb dishes and marinated, char-grilled shawarma meat. Lightly toasted rolled pita sandwiches, stuffed pita pockets, and pita pitzas swathe fresh vegetables in wholesome flatbread. Freshly squeezed juices and blended smoothies alchemize fruits into frosty sips, washing down Levantine feasts or miniature Sinbads shipwrecked on molars.