Choose from Three Options
- $15 for two single-day tickets to the Alameda County Fair ($24 value)
- $30 for four single-day tickets to the Alameda County Fair ($48 value)
$6for one general parking pass ($10 value)
- When: June 17–July 5
- General admission
- Fair hours: 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
Alameda County Fair
The Alameda County Fair is more than just carnival rides, family-friendly entertainment, and hands-on learning, although it’s certainly all of those things too. But its main distinction is days of live music, with some of the biggest names in contemporary pop, rock, and country playing Tuesday–Sunday night at 8 p.m.
The Music Highlights
- Brian McKnight (June 18)
- The Beach Boys (June 24)
- Foghat (July 1)
- Kansas (July 2)
- Click to view the full musical schedule.
- For those with a taste for the inexplicable: catch hypnotist James Kellogg and clown magician Tadpole the Clown.
- For animal lovers: mosey on down to the barnyard, the petting zoo, and the pig races at Agventure Park, or brush up on your parseltongue at World Reptiles
- For adrenaline junkies: get your thrills at the extreme rodeo, monster trucks show, demolition derby, and freestyle motocross
The Everything Else