Choose from Two Options
- $10 for two single-day tickets to the Alameda County Fair (up to a $20 value)
$5 for one general parking pass (up to a $10 value)
- When: Tuesdays through Sundays, June 18–July 6
- General admission
- Fair hours: 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
####Alameda County Fair
The Alameda County Fair is more than just carnival rides, family-friendly entertainment, and hands-on learning, although it’s certainly all of those things too. But its main distinction is 17 days of live music, with some of the biggest names in contemporary pop, rock, and country playing every Tuesday–Sunday night at 8 p.m.
- Eddie Money (June 19): his gale-force vocals have been filling arenas since the 1970s with such power-pop hits as “Take Me Home Tonight,” “Shakin,’” and “Two Tickets to Paradise”
- Coco Jones (June 26): caught Disney’s attention on the show Next Big Thing, which led to her starring in the film Let It Shine and the release of her poppy club anthem “Holla at the DJ” in 2013
- America (July 3): this ’70s folk-rock outfit best known for “A Horse With No Name” and convincing Neil Young he had a long-lost twin broke a 20-year studio silence in 2007 with the release of Here & Now
- Click to view the full musical schedule.
- For those with a taste for the inexplicable: catch magician pirate Capt’n Jack Spareribs, hypnotist James Kellogg, and knife-juggling unicyclist Roberto the Magnificent
- For animal lovers: mosey on down to the barnyard, the petting zoo, and the pig races at Agventure Park, or brush up on your parseltongue at Brad’s World Reptiles
- For adrenaline junkies: get your thrills at Keith Sayer’s Freestyle Motocross show and the Arctic Olympic Games Dive show, as well as roller coasters, log flumes, and haunted houses galore
The Everything Else