Today's deal nestles you in nature with a chalet stay at Alaska Adventure Unlimited. Choose from the following options:
- For $94, you get a one-night stay for up to four people during the peak season, from June 1 through August 30 (up at a $219 value, including a $30 fee for two additional guests over double occupancy).
- For $74, you get a one-night stay for up to four people during the shoulder season, from September 1 through October 30 and from April 1 through May 30 (up to a $179 value, including a $30 fee for two additional guests over double occupancy).
- For $54, you get a one-night stay for up to four people during the winter season, from November 1 through March 30 (up to a $139 value, including a $30 fee for two additional guests over double occupancy).
From inside their Alaska Adventure Unlimited's fire-warmed, creek-side chalets, a quartet of companions can revel in views of the Talkeetna Mountains, fish in nearby creeks and streams, hike glaciers, paddle rolling rivers, and unearth the natural wonders of Denali National Park. The bucolic-brained may explore the outdoors, and those looking to lounge may laze on the chalet's leather living room couches and pillow-topped king-, queen- or twin-sized beds. Chalets are equipped with a 32-inch flat screen television, an indoor jet Jacuzzi, and enough towels to dry off any Jacuzzi John or Creek Candice. While a continental breakfast of muffins and hot and cold cereal is prepared daily, the chalets' stainless steel and granite countertops grant gourmands a kingdom from which to cook the day's catch.
Seven TripAdvisors give the Chalets for Alaska Adventure Unlimited an average of 4.5 owl eyes:
- Our stay was easy, comfortable, luxurious and fun, fun, fun! The chalets and surrounding area are beautiful. – A TripAdvisor on 6/25/2010
- the cabins are spacious, clean and tastefully decorated, complete with breakfast food, coffee beans that make a great cup of coffee. The beds and other furniture are very comfortable. – A TripAdvisor on 4/3/2010
3750 N Caribou St.
Anchorage, Alaska 99654Get Directions