$115 for a Computer Diagnostic Test, Cleaning, and Performance Upgrade at Alaska Computer Support ($239.99 Value)

Taku / Campbell

Value Discount You Save
$240 52% $125
Give as a Gift
Limited quantity available
1 bought

In a Nutshell

  • Experienced IT professionals
  • Provide estimate before repair
  • Get computer running smoothly

The Fine Print

Promotional value expires Jun 30, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. By appointment only. Restore/recovery discs or Operating System discs may be required. Additional software and hardware not included. No cash back. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.

For $115, today's side deal gets you a computer diagnostic test, cleaning, and performance upgrade at Alaska Computer Support, located on East 54th Avenue. This Alaskan-owned-and-operated business helps sluggish computers get back on track and gets to the root of major maladies. Servicing both Macs and PCs, Alaska Computer Support’s solution-driven digital doctors will remove viruses, clean hardware, and streamline software, helping your softly humming companion run as reliably and quickly as when it was first hatched. Physical repair of damaged computer parts is not included, though Alaska Computer Support will provide a free estimate of the additional cost to solve the problem. Repair work is guaranteed; if your computer is not fixed properly the first time, Alaska Computer Support will repair it for free.

Reviews

Although online reviews are limited for Alaska Computer Support, past clients rave about its services. Here's what they are saying in online testimonials:

  • They are always responsive when we have a need and available to answer any questions. They brainstorm solutions to our every problem and concern. – Sonja Jorgensen
  • With Alaska Computer Support I can get all my questions answered. I like the fact that they can remote into my computer and fix 90% of the problems. For the other 10%, they can come to my place of business and put their hands on it and fix-it. Very professional. – Andy Baugh
Merchant Location Map
  1. 1

    Taku / Campbell

    300 E 54th Ave.

    Suite 201

    Anchorage, Alaska 99518

    Get Directions

By purchasing this deal you'll unlock points which can be spent on discounts and rewards. Every 5,000 points can be redeemed for $5 Off your next purchase.
{}