Choose Between Two Options
- $178 for a Glacier & Wildlife Tour for two ($418 value)
- $254 for a Glacier & Wildlife Tour for three ($627 value)
- Courtesy pickup from most Anchorage hotels
- Guided deluxe van tour along Turnagain Arm
- One-hour visit to Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center featuring native Alaskan wildlife
- One-hour cruise to Portage Glacier
- Return transportation to Anchorage with picturesque photo stops
Tours available starting May 17th, 2017. Alaska’s Finest Tours & Cruises also offers an Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center and Turnagain Arm Tour and an Anchorage All Around City Tour.
Glacier & Wildlife tours begin with a hotel pickup in Anchorage with a sight-filled drive past the tidal flats of the Turnagain Arm. The geography and wildlife of Alaska really break through along the commute where you might spot anything from a Dall sheep to a Beluga whale. While at Chugach State Park, which boasts over 10,000 glaciers, your guide will fill in history buffs about the area’s past which includes everything from it’s discovery to the Gold Rush to how the Native people overcome adversity throughout the years.
At the 140-acre Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center, adventure-seekers have the chance to see over 12 species of Alaskan animals before taking a glacier cruise within 300 feet right along the face of Portage Glacier. AWCC’s mission is to provide refuge for orphaned, injured and ill animals-those that can’t survive in the wild.
On the return transportation back to Anchorage, take in the scenery and compare pictures with those that you met on the tour. It’s encouraged to book early as they only allot a limited amount of seats per day.
Limited seats available in June and July.