All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed September 17, 2016
· Reviewed September 12, 2016
· Reviewed September 6, 2016
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
All options are for the Gold Creek Salmon Bake:
- $32 for a tour for one, valid any day ($52 value)
- $59 for a tour for two, valid any day ($104 value)
- $109 for a tour for four, valid any day ($208 value)
- $29 for a tour for one, valid Friday and Saturday ($52 value)
- $55 for a tour for two, valid Friday and Saturday ($104 value)
- $99 for a tour for four, valid Friday and Saturday ($208 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 2, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Not valid until 5/1/16. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Registration required, must call to book. Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult. Children ages 13-17 must have a signed parental consent form to participate in the absence of a parent or guardian. Tax not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Alaska Travel Adventures
Southern hospitality dictates that guests be taken into the home, fed, and kept cozy for the night. But up north, the Alaska Travel Adventures team warmly welcomes visitors by urging them to veer far from their front door. They help guests explore the landscape by designing whitewater-rafting adventures, kayaking tours, nature-trail walks, or panning for gold and sharing bits of history. For lunch, riverside campfires grill fillets of wild salmon and inspire stories from the Klondike gold rush. To complete the day, Alaska Travel Adventures keeps a fleet of newer-model RVs for guests to sleep in so they don't have to set up tents or convince a bear to share its cave.