Guests can experience the rich sporting history of Alberta while enjoying interactive games in a family-friendly atmosphere
What You'll Get
- Free admission for children of 3 and under
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid on New Year's Day. Not valid on Easter. Not valid on Christmas Day. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Alberta Sports Hall Of Fame And Museum
The mission of Alberta Sports Hall Of Fame And Museum is to preserve and celebrate Alberta's sports history. It does it through its exhibitions and interactive games. It also offers an education program, group activities, and allows its guests for rental and organizing birthday parties, special events, corporate receptions, and meetings.
- Size: 7,000 square feet of exhibit space
- Exhibits include:
- Come and Play: guests can participate in a number of interactive games including a multi-sport area with virtual baseball, basketball, and more
- Art Gallery: dedicated to the preservation of history and sports art and composed of paintings, sculptures, prints, posters, and photographs
- Hall of Fame Gallery: features outstanding sports people who have been included into the Hall since 1957
- Ice and Snow Gallery: celebrates one of two seasons in Alberta—Winter and "Not Winter"
- Alberta Hockey Gallery: showcases those people who have dedicated themselves to the game of hockey and displays various items, such as trophies, medallions, artifacts, and stories, but also recognizes the current champions and Alberta's hockey history
- And more