Body hair is more of an annoyance than a help, much like a smoke detector that only spouts insults. Ditch bothersome follicles with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $79 for three laser hair-removal sessions for one small area (up to a $450 value)
- $99 for three laser hair-removal sessions for one medium area (up to a $750 value)
- $179 for three laser hair-removal sessions for one large area (up to a $900 value)
- $129 for six laser hair-removal sessions for one small area (up to a $900 value)
- $189 for six laser hair-removal sessions for one medium area (up to a $1,200 value)
- $359 for six laser hair-removal sessions for one large area (up to a $1,500 value)
Click here for a list of valid treatment areas.
A consultation begins each session as techs examine the area before a laser targets unwanted hairs with heated rays that destroy the follicles at the root.
The technicians of Albina'SPA utilize years of beauty experience and diverse techniques learned while training in the U.S. and Europe to restore the exteriors of men, women, and teens with customized skin and body treatments. A complimentary consultation begins each service, during which techs collect important information regarding the client's beauty history and regimens before selecting appropriate treatments. Services include seven massage styles with aromatherapy add-ons, as well as therapeutic body treatments that focus on restoring dull epidermises and stimulating blood flow with dead sea salt, parafango (paraffin-based solution), and chocolate ingredients. Albina's aestheticians also nourish visages with 14 types of facials infused with vitamin C, collagen, and glycolic acid; microdermabrasion using natural, mineral crystals; and a 100% organic facial, which sheathes the skin in herbs and fruits.
The spa's determination to create a tranquil and memorable experience for the client is further showcased in the elegant interior design featuring a vibrant collage of purple-, yellow-, and orange-colored walls, as well as a spread of complimentary fruit platters, beverages (including wine), and provided robes, slippers, and cardboard cutouts of TV butlers.