Choose from Five Options
- $15 for one Sunday pass for two adults ($30 value)
- $30 for one Sunday pass for four adults ($60 value)
- $30 for one three-day pass for two adults ($60 value)
- $60 for one three-day pass for four adults ($120 value)
- $10 for one Sunday pass for one adult and one child ($20 value)
Albuquerque Comic Con
Usually, it's pretty hard to get Batman and Spider-Man in the same room. Fortunately, the Albuquerque Comic Con doesn't have any typical rooms. The annual convention's cosplay contest fills the Albuquerque Convention Center with fanmade costumes representing comic book characters heroic and villainous, famous and obscure. After making their way through the throng of caped crusaders, visitors can panels hosted by comic book legends. Honored guests at this year's convention include famed X-Men scribe Fabian Nicieza, Mad Magazine mainstay Sergio Aragonés, and Wolverine co-creator Len Wein. The con also has guests from outside the comics multiverse; luminaries from the film and television world include Babylon 5's Claudia Christian, Birds of Prey's Rachel Skarsten, and character actor Deep Roy. The convention also include vendor booths, where retailers hawk everything from rare back issues to a half-eaten stop sign rumored to belong to Matter Eater Lad.