Guide shows the tourers
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Departure time: 1.45 p.m., 4.45 p.m., or customizable upon reservation.
- Departure location: in the middle of the Maria Hernandez Park (close to Knickerbocker and Starr)
- Tour available in English, Spanish, Italian, French and German.
- 2 hours 15 minutes long tour
- Groups are 20 people max
- Learn more details and book here
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Online reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Alex's Tours
Alex's Tours focuses on walking tours that show sightseers some of the most hidden secrets in New York City. Some tours take you to six to seven hidden speakeasies where you can grab a delicious cocktail while experts regale you with facts about Prohibition, while others show off the impressive and huge graffiti murals done by renowned artists in Brooklyn—with tour-goers often afforded the opportunity to see the artists at work and meet them in person. Alex's Tours also takes guest to historical landmarks that guide books won't tell you about.