Lebanese cuisine enlivens the dining experience by replacing forks with delicious flatbread and menus with a hundred flying grains of engraved rice. Make meals fascinating with today’s Groupon to Alexander’s Lebanese Cuisine in Warren. Choose from the following three options:
- For $24, you get a Lebanese meal for two (up to a $49.80 total value), which includes:
- Any two entrees each with rice and choice of two sides (up to a $22.95 value each)
- Two sodas or coffees (a $1.95 value each)<p>
- For $44, you get a Lebanese meal for four (up to a $99.60 total value), which includes:
- Any four entrees each with rice and choice of two sides (up to a $22.95 value each)
- Four sodas or coffees (a $1.95 value each)<p>
- For $15, you get $30 worth of Lebanese fare and drinks at lunch or dinner.<p>
In its first year of life, Alexander’s Lebanese Cuisine has distinguished itself with spice-kissed Lebanese luxuries crafted from home-style recipes. For dinner, patrons skewer hunger on salmon kabobs, charbroiled morsels alternating with chunks of pineapple in homage to the great sweet cop/salty cop routines of Lebanese cinema ($17.95). The Alexander Trio makes chamber music for the mouth with well-seasoned selections of beef shish kabob, chicken shish tawook, and beef or chicken kafta ($20.95). Lunch combos offer lunch-appropriate portions of staples such as the lamb chops ($12.95) and baked kibbeh ($8.95), buffered with rice and a choice from nine substantial sides. After their final bites, patrons may linger amid the restaurant’s tranquil earth tones with soft drinks, coffees, and rough drafts of memoirs in hand.
13440 E 13 Mile Rd.
Warren, Michigan 48088