All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
May 4, 2012
May 4, 2012
April 18, 2012
What You'll Get
Lebanese cuisine enlivens the dining experience by replacing forks with delicious flatbread and menus with a hundred flying grains of engraved rice. Make meals fascinating with today’s Groupon to Alexander’s Lebanese Cuisine in Warren. Choose from the following three options:
- For $24, you get a Lebanese meal for two (up to a $49.80 total value), which includes:
- Any two entrees each with rice and choice of two sides (up to a $22.95 value each)
- Two sodas or coffees (a $1.95 value each)<p>
- For $44, you get a Lebanese meal for four (up to a $99.60 total value), which includes:
- Any four entrees each with rice and choice of two sides (up to a $22.95 value each)
- Four sodas or coffees (a $1.95 value each)<p>
- For $15, you get $30 worth of Lebanese fare and drinks at lunch or dinner.<p>
In its first year of life, Alexander’s Lebanese Cuisine has distinguished itself with spice-kissed Lebanese luxuries crafted from home-style recipes. For dinner, patrons skewer hunger on salmon kabobs, charbroiled morsels alternating with chunks of pineapple in homage to the great sweet cop/salty cop routines of Lebanese cinema ($17.95). The Alexander Trio makes chamber music for the mouth with well-seasoned selections of beef shish kabob, chicken shish tawook, and beef or chicken kafta ($20.95). Lunch combos offer lunch-appropriate portions of staples such as the lamb chops ($12.95) and baked kibbeh ($8.95), buffered with rice and a choice from nine substantial sides. After their final bites, patrons may linger amid the restaurant’s tranquil earth tones with soft drinks, coffees, and rough drafts of memoirs in hand.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 22, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 3 per person. Limit 1 per table. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.