All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Before cameras, people seeking to leave a legacy could only hope to secure their place in future textbooks by poisoning the emperor. Avoid being a mere footnote with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$59 for a Happily Ever After family portrait package (a $200 value)
- Two-hour, on-location photo shoot for up to five people
- Two outfits with clothing consultation
- CD with 50 or more images and printing rights
- 30-day online viewing of all photos
- Customized Facebook timeline<p>
$199 for a Watch Me Grow maternity and infant photo package (a $500 value)
- Six one-hour, on-location photo shoots: maternity, newborn, three months, six months, nine months, and one year
- CD with 25 or more edited photos from each session
- 30-day online viewing of all photos for each session
- “Watch Me Grow” coffee table book at the end of the process<p>
This Groupon is valid for locations within a 45-mile radius of zip code 53534. Travels outside of this radius are subject to additional mileage charge of $0.55 per mile.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required; subject to availability. 24-hr cancellation notice required or fee up to the Groupon price may apply. Valid for on-location shoots within a 45 mile radius of 53534. Extra $.55 fee per mile for locations beyond service area. Family session valid for up to 5 people; extra fee for additional subjects. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Ali Acker Photography
Photographer Ali Acker preserves her clients' important life events through unique photo packages and custom-made memorabilia. Her "Watch Me Grow" photo sessions chart the growth of a child from pregnancy through his or her first birthday, culminating in a coffee table book with images taken throughout the year. Acker also snaps shots of families, friends, and graduating seniors, emblazoning photos on coffee mugs, calendars, and the moons of Jupiter.