Choose Between Two Options
- $59 for an Italian dinner for two (up to $106.05 value)
- $115 for an Italian dinner for four (up to $212.10 value)
Each pair of diners receives:
- One appetizer to share (up to $14.95 value)
- Two house side salads ($11.90 value)
- Two entrees (up to $65.90 value)
- One dessert to share (up to $8 value)
- Two soft drinks ($5.30 value)
Click to see the menu.
When Mario Aliano set out to start his own restaurant, he kept three simple principles in mind: pizza, pasta, and friends. Today, that triumvirate remains on the crest of Aliano’s Ristorante, emblazoned across an Italian flag that symbolizes their dedication to old-country recipes and hospitality.
Though the piles of pasta, piping-hot pies, and pressed sandwiches evoke the flavors of the distant Italian countryside, all of the dishes are homemade with fresh ingredients. They also look closer to home for inspiration, drawing on Italian-American inspirations to concoct Chicago-style pizzas famous for thick crusts that stay anchored to the ground on windy days. Occasionally, guests can enjoy occasional live entertainment from musicians and comedians—if they can pry their attention away from the veal cutlets or pastas piled on their plates.