Founded by sisters Haley and Lauren, the tea house is a creative variation about Alice in Wonderland with delicious tea and magic atmosphere
About This Deal
- Valid only at 156 East 64th Street location.
- View the menu
- Type of food: tea, sandwiches, and desserts
Valid Weekdays Only
- Mad Hatter Afternoon Tea
- Unlimited tea
- Choice of three scones (served with preserves and cream)
- Choice of two tea sandwiches
- Choice of mocha cake, lemon tart, or chocolate mousse, with assorted mini cookies
About Alice's Tea Cup
Alice's Tea Cup is a self-described "dream come true" for sisters Haley and Lauren Fox, Upper West Side natives and fervent believers in the magic of tea parties. Two Manhattan locations—nicknamed Chapters I and II in homage to Lewis Carroll's Alice's Adventures in Wonderland—welcome patrons into cozy, light-filled spaces for breakfast, brunch, lunch and light supper, in addition to traditional afternoon tea. Tiered trays of homemade sandwiches, cookies, and scones with jam and clotted cream share the menu with more than 100 varieties of tea, all precisely steeped in 180-degree, double-filtered water for optimal flavor.