Microdermabrasion and chemical peels can help improve the tone, texture, and clarity of skin
About This Deal
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Chemical peels can help improve the appearance and texture of complexions by shedding the outer layer of cells to reveal younger, smoother skin less affected by wrinkles, sun damage, or acne.
- Read more about how chemical peels work.
About Alicia's LaserMed Spa
Alicia's LaserMed Spa understands how important it can be to feel confident. That's why their team of professionals offer a variety of beautifying treatments, like laser hair-removal, lash extensions, microdermabrasion, and makeup application. And for those who want to learn from the pros, Alicia's LaserMed Spa's Aesthetics Academy offers comprehensive courses in microblading, waxing, makeup artistry, and more.