Massage is a time-honored method of alleviating stress, as is the ancient art of crafting origami swans out of midterm exams. Ace relaxation with today’s Groupon to Align Chiropractic in Meridian.
$20 for a one-hour massage (a $50 value)
- Massage administered by licensed massage therapist
$34 for a chiropractic-care package (up to a $275 total value)
* The package includes the following services:
- First visit with initial examination (a $50 value), chiropractic adjustment (a $50 value), and digital X-rays if needed (up to a $75 value)
- Second visit with 60-minute trigger-point massage (a $50 value)
- Third visit with chiropractic adjustment (a $50 value)
* Exam and adjustments by board-certified chiropractic physician * Doctors trained at the Spine Research Institute of San Diego
Trained at the Spine Research Institute of San Diego, board-certified chiropractic physicians Chad Woolner and Jefferson Harmon straighten spines with a host of physiotherapy solutions within Align Chiropractic’s golden-hued walls. Although he originally prepared for a career as a dentist, Dr. Woolner decided to switch disciplines after observing a chiropractor ease injuries that hadn’t responded to a doctor-prescribed regimen of muscle relaxants, painkillers, and therapeutic hand puppetry. Today, Dr. Woolner remains committed to the treatment of chronic pain without drugs or surgery. Together with Dr. Harmon, a second-generation chiropractor, he’ll tackle bodily complaints with a variety of noninvasive methods, including electric-stimulation treatment and exercise rehabilitation. Both practitioners tag-team with licensed massage therapists to coax away deeply buried muscular knots through trigger-point massage and strongly worded post-it notes. Click here for a video tour of Align Chiropractic’s offices.