Making food from scratch typically requires advance preparation, adherence to a recipe, and your third and final genie wish. Save the third wish for more wishes with today's Groupon to Alizé Restaurant. Choose between the following options:
- For $60, you get a four-course Franco-Italian dinner for two (a $120 total value) that includes two orders of each of the following:
- Onion soup and crispy Parmesan gratin (a $22 value for two)
- Escargot bourguignon in a red wine and pancetta sauce (a $28 value for two)
- Organic chicken breast on roasted garlic potato mash (a $46 value for two)
- Gelatti chocolate kisses with mocca and Italian espresso (a $24 value for two)
- For $120, you get a four-course dinner for four (a $240 total value) that includes:
- Two orders of onion soup and crispy Parmesan gratin (a $22 value)
- Two orders of grilled shrimp and calamari in a Provencal sauce (a $40 value)
- Two orders of Atlantic salmon on linguine (a $50 value)
- Two orders of Duck confit with wild-mushroom risotto (a $64 value)
- One homemade dessert platter and fruits (a $46 value)
- Tea or coffee (an $18 value)
Alizé's chefs preside over a delicious union of French and Italian cuisine within the upscale bistro's romantic, ochre-hued confines. Ensconced beneath the dining room's canopied ceilings, dining duos can count each other's chews to ensure they properly savour the Santa Fe organic chicken breast, which shimmers beneath a shawl of apricot-brandy sauce. Parties of four, meanwhile, nibble on the grilled shrimp and calamari, flanked by a cadre of capers, roasted red pepper, and olives. The salmon swims through a lemon sauce with arugula, tomato and tarragon, and duck confit benefits from a tap of truffle oil. Additionally, diners can pair meals with a vast selection of wines that span the globe like adoration for Justin Bieber.
2459 Yonge St.
Toronto, Ontario M4P 2H6Get Directions