Skilled technicians give dirty carpets a deep cleaning or remove stains from upholstery
About This Deal
- Dry cleaning
- Service radius: 35 miles of zip code 64064
- Moving large furniture may incur extra fees
- Service restrictions: upholstery cleaning not valid for leather; scotch guard and deodorizer available for an additional fee
- Typically you should have your carpets professionally cleaned every 12–18 months.
- The carpet-cleaning process generally takes about 20 minutes per room.
- It can take anywhere from 2 to 24 hours for carpets to dry, depending on factors such as airflow and humidity; most carpets will dry within 6–12 hours.
Need To Know
About All About Home Services
For over 20 years, All About Home Services has kept interior spaces looking their best. Using a deep scrub dry-foam process, safe for kids and pets, its techs have removed allergens, dirt, and smells from carpets and upholstery. Specialty services are also available, including scrubbing down bathrooms and cleaning dining-room chairs.