Technicians vacuum the carpets, remove spots and stains, and scrub dry foam into the material, which aims to leave it soft and clean
About This Deal
- Dry cleaning
- Service radius: 35 miles of zip code 64064
- Moving large furniture may incur extra fees
- Service restrictions: upholstery cleaning not valid for leather; scotch guard and deodorizer available for an additional fee
- What’s included:
- Visual inspection
- Removing small furniture
- Thorough vacuuming
- Pretreatment for soil and spots
- Dry foam (aqueous soap solution) scrubbed into the carpet with a 100lb floor machine
- Raking all cleaned areas with nylon pyle lifter to raise the nap of the carpet back to its full height
- Extraction or finish vacuuming if necessary
- Furniture replacement
- All areas should typically be dry in about an hour
- Typically you should have your carpets professionally cleaned every 12–18 months.
- The carpet-cleaning process generally takes about 20 minutes per room.
- It can take anywhere from 2 to 24 hours for carpets to dry, depending on factors such as airflow and humidity; most carpets will dry within 6–12 hours.
About All About Home Services
For over 20 years, All About Home Services has kept interior spaces looking their best. Using a deep scrub dry-foam process, safe for kids and pets, its techs remove allergens, dirt, and smells from carpets and upholstery. Specialty services are also available, including scrubbing down bathrooms and cleaning dining-room chairs.