What You'll Get
Jump to: Reviews | Rogues' Gallery
Stop hiding under wide-brimmed hats and curtains of hair with today's Groupon to All About Me Salon and Day Spa. For $22, you can indulge in a mini facial that will have you pouting and posing for the next available camera, mirror, or hunter-gatherer (a $45 value).
The warm and friendly aestheticians at All About Me know skin like the back of their own skin-covered hands. The staff uses gentle and effective Eminence products, so your skin will shimmer like the surface of a lake at twilight, except not liquid, not transparent, and not secretly containing government-bred supersharks. Each customized facial targets your individual skin problems to restore balance and beauty to your face. Your aesthetician will analyze your skin and talk to you about your skin problems and goals. Then you can sit back and breathe deep while you get a pampering 30-minute treatment that will gently cleanse, tone, and exfoliate your skin to get rid of dirt, dead skin cells, and debilitating social awkwardness.
The mini facial is perfect for those new to professional skin care, and it fits neatly into your lunch break or gets your weekend relaxation rolling. All About Me is open from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Tuesday and Friday, 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Wednesday and Thursday, and 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturday. Grab a gal pal and get your glow on before dominating the holiday shopping crowds, surprise your mom with the gift of great skin, or slip a decadent gift into your girlfriend's stocking.
- With its shabby chic vibe—softly colored walls in hues of khaki and sea green, silk flowers, candles, roomy leather sofas—All About Me is a full-service salon that is as unpretentious as it is professional. – Jane Marion, Baltimore Magazine
- ...a beautiful salon with a staff of friendly and talented professionals...I booked an Eminence facial...My skin felt so refreshed and alive. – JulieMuro, Citysearch
- If you want to feel pampered, and have your skin feel wonderful, you must get a facial at All Sbout [sic] Me!! – daemar, Citysearch
The mini facial at All About Me would be perfect for Little Face Finny, two-bit gangster and Dick Tracy foil from the popular detective comic. Coming up on his 150th anniversary, Dick Tracy still inspires amateur crime-stoppers each day with his wild exploits involving wireless radios and brutal gangland slayings. What other Dick Tracy villains have we come to know and revile over the years?
- Pruneface (deformity: wrinkled face)
- Flattop (deformity: flat top)
- Babylegs (deformity: adult-sized head perched on two baby-sized legs; no body)
- Christmas Face (deformity: covered with pine needles; always appears disappointed)
- Trick Dacy (deformity: possesses Dick Tracy’s exact face, except upside-down)
- Pumpkinhead (deformity: can’t stop thinking about pumpkins)
- Johnny the Striver (deformity: cares too much)
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 3, 2010. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. May purchase 1 additional as gift. Express facial does not include extractions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.