A Segway can reach a top speed of 12.5 miles per hour, akin to the top speeds of a squirrel or a fat, slow cheetah. Roll at your own pace with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $20 for a 60-minute Segway rental in Lakeland, valid Monday–Friday ($80 value)
- $20 for a 60-minute Lake St. Croix Beach Segway tour, redeemable Monday–Thursday ($50 value)
- $25 for for a 60-minute Lake St. Croix Beach Segway tour, redeemable Friday–Sunday ($60 value)
- $30 for a 90-minute Lake McKusick or Border Crossing Segway tour, redeemable Monday–Thursday ($70 value)
- $35 for a 90-minute Lake McKusick or Border Crossing Segway tour, redeemable Friday–Sunday ($80 value)
Tour-goers pilot self-balancing Segways through scenic parks or historical settings with a choice of two tour options.
All American Segway Tours
Several years ago, Ken Smith and Chase Williams were typical door-to-door salesmen. In need of a gimmick to boost sales and a quicker mode of transport, the duo tried riding segways and immediately fell in love. Eventually, they turned their love for the two-wheeled transporter into their current venture, All American Segway. Their company provides all manner of segway engagement, including guided segway tours that offer rolling educations in local history and wildlife. Customers can also discover the revolutionary devices on their own by renting out segways for recreational use, private parties, or as a friend for a lonely office chair or shopping cart.