All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed September 20, 2017
· Reviewed September 15, 2017
· Reviewed September 8, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $25 for a 60-minute Two-Mile Smile Segway tour, redeemable Monday–Thursday ($50 value)
- $30 for a 60-minute Two-Mile Smile Segway tour, redeemable Friday–Sunday ($60 value)
- $35 for a 90-minute State Street History or or Nature Knows Best Segway tour, redeemable Monday–Thursday ($70 value)
- $40 for a 90-minute State Street History or or Nature Knows Best Segway tour, redeemable Friday–Sunday ($80 value)
Tour-goers pilot self-balancing Segways through scenic parks or historical settings with a choice of three tour options.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 31, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per person per visit; may use multiple for groups. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. 1-week cancellation notice required. Must be 14 or older. Must sign waiver. 90lb weight min; 300lb weight max. Not valid for pregnant women. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About All American Segway Tours
Several years ago, Ken Smith and Chase Williams were typical door-to-door salesmen. In need of a gimmick to boost sales and a quicker mode of transport, the duo tried riding segways and immediately fell in love. Eventually, they turned their love for the two-wheeled transporter into their current venture, All American Segway. Their company provides all manner of segway engagement, including guided segway tours that offer rolling educations in local history and wildlife. Customers can also discover the revolutionary devices on their own by renting out segways for recreational use, private parties, or as a friend for a lonely office chair or shopping cart.