All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
July 28, 2015
October 26, 2014
September 22, 2014
What You'll Get
A Segway can reach a top speed of 12.5 miles per hour, akin to the top speeds of a squirrel or a fat, slow cheetah. Roll at your own pace with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $25 for a 60-minute Segway rental in Lakeland, valid Monday–Friday ($80 value)
- $25 for a 60-minute Lake St. Croix Beach Segway tour, redeemable Monday–Thursday ($50 value)
- $30 for a 60-minute Lake St. Croix Beach Segway tour, redeemable Friday–Sunday ($60 value)
- $35 for a 90-minute Lake McKusick or Border Crossing Segway tour, redeemable Monday–Thursday ($70 value)
- $40 for a 90-minute Lake McKusick or Border Crossing Segway tour, redeemable Friday–Sunday ($80 value)
Tour-goers pilot self-balancing Segways through scenic parks or historical settings with a choice of three tour options.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per person per visit; may use multiples for groups. Must be 14 or older and between 90-300lbs. Reservation required. 1-week cancellation notice required. Must sign waiver. Not valid for pregnant women. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About All American Segway Tours
Several years ago, Ken Smith and Chase Williams were typical door-to-door salesmen. In need of a gimmick to boost sales and a quicker mode of transport, the duo tried riding segways and immediately fell in love. Eventually, they turned their love for the two-wheeled transporter into their current venture, All American Segway. Their company provides all manner of segway engagement, including guided segway tours that offer rolling educations in local history and wildlife. Customers can also discover the revolutionary devices on their own by renting out segways for recreational use, private parties, or as a friend for a lonely office chair or shopping cart.