Choose from Four Options
- $30 for a 60-minute segway tour ($60 value)
- $40 for a 1.5-hour segway tour ($80 value)
- $50 for a 2-hour Gateway Glide segway tour ($100 value)
- $60 for a 3-hour Taste of Stillwater segway food tour ($120 value)
Tour-goers pilot self-balancing segways through scenic parks or historical settings with a choice of three tour options.
All American Segway Tours
Several years ago, Ken Smith and Chase Williams were typical door-to-door salesmen. In need of a gimmick to boost sales and a quicker mode of transport, the duo tried riding segways and immediately fell in love. Eventually, they turned their love for the two-wheeled transporter into their current venture, All American Segway. Their company provides all manner of segway engagement, including guided segway tours that offer rolling educations in local history and wildlife. Customers can also discover the revolutionary devices on their own by renting out segways for recreational use, private parties, or as a friend for a lonely office chair or shopping cart.
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed May 8, 2016
Reviewed November 17, 2015
· Reviewed September 20, 2017