Professional coach Paul Martinez works with young athletes on improving their speed and explosion
What You'll Get
- Age restrictions: children and youth aged 8-18
- Number of people working out together: 6 with option up to 20
- Time of session: 6:00–7:00 p.m.
- Meeting point is at the entrance of Mondavi Park, near the bathrooms
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 1, 2020. Amount paid never expires. Registration required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About All American Speed And Strength
Coach Paul Martinez has over 25 years of experience in training athletes and has spent most of his time in the gym. He is a certified Nike SPARQ (Speed Power Agility Reaction & Quickness) Trainer, a member of the NSCA (National Strength and Conditioning Association), the NASE (National Association of Speed and Explosion), and owns SAQ (Speed Agility & Quickness) certification. He's also certified in CPR and Advanced First Aide.
Among many of his professional achievements he is proud to:
- have run Summer Speed & Strength Program while working with hundreds of athletes at Taft High School for over a decade.
- have been the Head Track Coach for seven years - he built the program from a couple of dozen athletes to over 90 and has won 6 SSL League Championship in over 70 years and 3 Central Valley Runner Ups.
- have trained several Division I scholarship athletes including Dalton Botts (Punter, Quarterback) of the Miami Hurricanes, Team Captain Megan Thompson (Track and Cross Country) of CSUB, and starting Tailback for the NAU Lumberjacks Corbin Jountti.
- have trained several of Bakersfield College athletes. Including the premier tailback of their 2008 Championship season Ben Estil.
- have trained hundreds of Kern County’s Finest Athletes over the past two decades.
- have been asked to speak at several Coaches Clinics on the subject of Speed & Conditioning