All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Hot water extraction system
- Service radius: Valid within 20 miles of zip code 85355. Travel fee of $25 beyond service radius.
- Moving large furniture may incur extra fees
- Typically you should have your carpets professionally cleaned every 12 to 18 months.
- The carpet-cleaning process generally takes about 20 minutes per room.
- It can take anywhere from 2 to 24 hours for carpets to dry, depending on factors such as airflow and humidity; Most carpets will dry within 6 to 12 hours.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Travel fee of $25 beyond service radius. Valid for up to 250 square feet per room. Extra fee for area rugs, stairs or additional rooms that need deodorizing. Appointment required. Valid only within 20 miles of zip code 85355. Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per household. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About All Bright Carpet Cleaning
Administered by IICRC-certified technicians who pursue continuing education in industry techniques, All Bright Carpet Cleaning's services are designed to rejuvenate carpets quickly and efficiently. Its crews use truck-mounted equipment, which steam-cleans grime and dust out of carpets with a residue-free solution (not soap) that's safe for kids and pets. Much like the world's most inconvenient nail polish, carpets typically dry in 3–5 hours. Clients can add an application of carpet protector, but pre-conditioning and deodorizing treatments are already included in the service.
All Bright's teams can also clean upholstery, tile, and grout, and can work in both residential and commercial spaces.